Well it had been a few weeks so it was time to hang out with Danielle & Chase again. Danielle decided it would be fun to bake Christmas cookies and I thought Emily + cookie = happy Emily so why not! Emily & Chase had much more fun playing with each other this time because Chase is starting to crawl and move around so Emily can "play" with him now instead of just staring at him. She of course had to pet him and at one point was "sweeping" him with her broom. I guess she could have done much worse things!
Here are the 2 of them hanging out, Emily is trying to feed Chase his bottle(er steal his bottle)
And here are the results of our afternoon...
And this was supposed to be a picture of Emily eating a cookie but she couldn't stand still she was so excited to eat one:
I am sure there will be many more Christmas treats in Emily's future!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment