Ok, Christen you will think this is absolutely funnier than anyone else, just file it under White Hen Stories.
So Ed, myself & Emily ventured out to Olive Garden last night. I was very apprehensive since it is a nicer restaurant and Emily is at that age where she is awesome or not so awesome.....As far as Emily goes, she was pretty good, no meltdowns, fairly quiet, and just ate off of our plates instead of the $6 kids menu(I wasn't sure if she would eat it and it seemed quite extravagent for her). On to the muppet man!
If you have been to the Olive Garden on Weber before you might of had this man as your waiter. I remembered having him before but Ed didn't(big surprise). As he approached our table I did one of those are you serious we have this guy, out of everyone. I wish I had pictures but that would of been really really tacky & rude :) Imagine a muppet(mushed up face, looks like had way too much botox), with black spiky hair, and talks like Frank from Father of the Bride(the planner). A picture would make this so much better.
Basically Ed could not understand the man and it took all of my patience and energy to make sure I listened intently. The only slip up was when he brought Ed the wrong soup(Ed ate if of course) but I think that's pretty darn good considering what could of happened. He also gave Emily a breadstick plate and a dinner plate. I thought that was cute but he obviously didn't foresee that she easily could have thrown them both across the room(which did not happen).
The End.
***UPDATE**** I found the receipt from the other night and his name is Aldo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes we often stick with Denny's or even cheaper/faster food establishments as with little ones it is just safer :)
ReplyDelete